Vision 2020

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

As much as I like our ex-president for the great things he has done, including funky hairdos, making nuclear bombs and writing books(in decreasing order of greatness), this post is not about his vision for the superpower that India would be in 2020.

There are certain quaint connections though. He loves the youth of the nation. And I love them even more. Indeed, I am a huge fan of them. They rule. (Wow. It feels good to inflate the ego!). And this is about them.

This is a 'Vision' of '20 20' world cup finals as soaked in by the highly evolved, intellectually superior, all powerful and magnificiently sublime life forms who reside in the hostels of NIT, Surat.(Seriously, this does feel good!)



The Match. House-full.
We won.
The discussions would no doubt follow.....and the game would be torn apart into little pieces and put under a microscope.
Awards Ceremony. House-notsofull.

Every great story has a certain someone in pain. MNH is our man. Firmly seated cross-legged he quietly contemplated his misfortune. He missed the last ball.

The pain.

I know the photos are not good. Also it does no justice to the actual joyous chaos, seconds into the victory. But in my defense, the superior life form that I am(Really, this is so good. I am getting addicted to it), I was actually taking a video which captured the event more juicily.

Meanwhile, the Indian in Mexico, is still in the lead after round 11. He won thrice. Things are looking good.


Posted by Unknown at 2:48 AM |  

2 comments:

nice post da... somehow reminds me of old nikhil's posts.... dont know why... even after the 1st para i was afraid that this post was going to be another one abt india's bright future..
and wtf ('w' as in where) did u find that chaac article??!!!

rIDDleD SpEEcH said...
October 3, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Thanks! I wouldnt dare bother you with one of those.

I dont usually 'find' my articles anywhere. I tend to write them. But thats just me. Where do you find yours?! ;)

All hail Chaac!

Unknown said...
October 4, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment