Of cartoons

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Can you blame them? Even I used to fight over cartoons. More so when my grandmother wanted to see some serial instead, the actresses of which, were selected solely on their ability to cry.

Only I was 9 then and didn’t burn stuff, kill people, arrest them or fling expletives at Cartoon Network for insulting dear Unicorn, whom I so dearly worship. Nor did I tell them to stop demeaning those aliens, who had so generously given me my superpowers.

I just let them draw whatever they wanted to.


Posted by Unknown at 5:33 AM |  

2 comments:

You seem to have great cartoonomania in ur childhood as i did. Read all ur blogs, they were awsome. I have always liked ur way of writing & i do it still.
Your about me in rithwikipedia is also great , one which bring sunshine in my spotless brain!
Cheers for Ritz!!!


From G T

Gaurav Tiwari said...
September 22, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

You flatter me. So much that I am embarassed! You make me look like an established writer which of course I am not.

Anyway, thanks!

Unknown said...
October 4, 2007 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment